[clug] Upcoming talk?

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Sep 19 14:39:09 UTC 2017

I inadvertently sent this reply to just Paul. Resending it to the list.

The tail end of the talk notice for last month
(https://lists.samba.org/archive/linux/2017-August/036284.html) has

September Meeting - 28th September 2017 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

BeerSIG and Pizza night! No formal meeting, people are welcome to come
along
for either a beer at the Wig and Pen, or Pizza afterwards at GUILD.

If Paul wants to give a talk in place of a social  gathering, and Bob is
available to open N101,  then it's easy enough to cancel the booking at
guild and have a regular technical meeting in its place.