[clug] Upcoming talk?

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Tue Sep 19 12:10:38 UTC 2017

On 19/09/17 09:56, Robert Edwards via linux wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> We kind of agreed, back in June, to go bi-monthly, with Steve Walsh
> giving his git talk last month, and the "privacy-fest" talks on in
> October.
>
> If you are sure you will be ready to go next week and if people are
> keen to come and find out about Insights, then I am happy to come in
> and open up etc.
>
> Otherwise we can leave it to a future meeting?

I really don't mind - I'm happy to fit in with the schedule and wait until
December.  If nothing else that should give me more of a chance to have the
demo rule set available.  If you were open to opening up the room on the 28th
of September, I'm happy to do the talk then too.  Whatever suits the Steves
and yourself.

Hope this helps,

Paul