[clug] GNUstep

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 01:07:54 UTC 2017

On 9 September 2017 at 03:10, Bryan Kilgallin (iiNet) via linux
<linux at lists.samba.org> wrote:
> It's a directory in my user directory. It contains directories "Defaults"
> and "Library". The former being empty. The latter contains a "Services"
> directory. Which is empty.
>
> What am I supposed to use this for, and how?

I'm guessing you tried out some software using [GNUstep], which
created that directory to store it's configuration/cache.  It should
be safe to delete, but if you still use the piece of software written
using GNUstep then you may lose some settings if you do.

[GNUstep]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNUstep

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com