[clug] Intel Active Management Technology

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon May 15 22:25:04 UTC 2017

On 16/05/17 00:45, Bryan Kilgallin (iiNet) via linux wrote:
> All assumptions are risks! Whereas I am just an ordinary Ubuntu user.

Indeed. And yet we all make assumptions, subconsciously or otherwise,
everyday.

People kindly posting to this list have to assume that readers either
have some knowledge of what to do, or can otherwise perform the
appropriate research, ask a friend, or ask the list!

In the last case, using appropriate "net etiquette", where possible...

cheers,

Bob Edwards.