[clug] Intel Active Management Technology

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Mon May 15 13:31:05 UTC 2017

On 15/05/17 22:51, Bryan Kilgallin (iiNet) via linux wrote:
> I tried again in bash shell.
>
> {
> make "CC := $(CROSS_COMPILE)gcc
>>
>> PROGS := mei-amt-check
>>
>> all: $(PROGS)
>>
>> clean:
>> rm -fr $(PROGS)"
> }
>
> Resulting in the following quoted error report.
> "CROSS_COMPILE: command not found
> PROGS: command not found
> PROGS: command not found
> make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop."

Hi Bryan,

I have no idea where you got lost, but it is time to stop digging.
Then again, maybe I misunderstood where/how you got stuck.

The build process described in the (earlier provided) github link
assumes that you understand the need to first fetch the repository.

Run
	git clone https://github.com/mjg59/mei-amt-check.git
Or, if you do not have 'git' installed, click the green "clone or download"
button (top right), then unzip the delivered file.

Proceed with:
	cd mei-amt-check
	make
	sudo ./mei-amt-check

This is a standard way of dealing with projects hosted on a git repository.

Did you do this and failed?

cheers

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)