[clug] Next CLUG meeting - May 25th 2017 - Traceroute and false diagnoses on networks

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Fri May 12 02:25:53 UTC 2017

Thanks for all the helpful homework, Seamus - I am definitely looking
forward to your presentation.

A heads-up for others that this talk is likely to be heavily networking
oriented and not specifically about anything Linuxy. The tools are all
open-source and the protocols all open, so worth celebrating from a
Linux/FOSS point of view.

As with all the CLUG talks, some "Linux Users" (LU in CLUG) will
likely get a lot out of this but others may find it not so relevant
or not targetted specifically at their level. YMMV, as they say.

cheers,

Bob Edwards.