[clug] Process monitor suggestion.

Randall Crook rcrook9190 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 22:08:11 UTC 2017

I have knock up a little script that uses grep and ps to search for specific processes then indicate if the process is present in a terminal. I was looking for a GUI tool which would do the same graphically.

I was hoping that gkrellm might be able to do this as I have been a fan for a long time, but unfortunately the fedora 25 instance doesn't have anything appropriate.

If anyone has a suggestion on a small GUI tool that would do the same I would be appreciative.

Randall.

---
Randall Crook
Sent from my PDP11