[clug] IPv6 in Canberra

Paul Warren pwarren at pwarren.id.au
Sun Jun 25 03:01:33 UTC 2017

I'm using Infinite Networks on TransACT, they offer IPV6 over 6rd and
it's working fine!

iiNet did once have a trial of ipv6 on transact, but I could find no
information on it when I was looking at signing up to transact 18 months
ago.

I also have an IPv6 address on my phone from Telstra, which I believe is
now enabled by default on apple devices, but android owners will need to
edit the APN details to enable dual stack access.

If you'd like I can give you access to my wifi for a test!

Has anyone tried the CBR Free Wifi thing in town? It's run by internode
and may have ipv6 access.

Cheers
--
Paul