[clug] Developer needed
alex at receptiveit.com.au
Thu Jun 15 09:52:00 UTC 2017
A client of mine is looking to hire a software developer, preferably with experience working in a Linux environment.
The primary skills the client is looking for are:
- Relational database administration, especially PostgreSQL.
- Server-side web programming, especially with Python and PHP.
- Web server administration, especially Apache/nginx on Linux.
Additional traits that will be considered valuable:
- Contributions to Open Source Software.
- Experience with unit testing, test-driven development, and continuous integration.
- Experience with Configuration Management (Ansible, Puppet, etc).
- Excellent outcomes working solo or as part of a small team.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver complete solutions, from client requirements all the way up to production deployments.
This client is a medium-sized business in the financial services sector, located in Canberra, with a strong history of positive, pro-active investment in in-house software systems and infrastructure. The client can accomodate flexible working arrangements such as part-time, ad-hoc hourly, and remote access.
If this position is of interest to you, and you have any of the primary skills, please reply off-list to discuss further.
Receptive IT Solutions
More information about the linux