[clug] [Clug] Linux games

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Sun Jul 30 01:17:28 UTC 2017

    Chris,

Some interesting topics in that list of ebooks.

Can these books be downloaded and read off line?  If I am correct you
can download the books as either EPUB or PDF, so I guess the answer is
yes?

What system do you use to read the books, it seems that you can
download either EPUB or PDF files for reading on Linux?

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/202712300-Viewing-Your-eBook-Files-On-Your-Reading-Device#Linux
Linux:
Please check the Ubuntu software center for the best Comic viewing
options. Or your Linux distribution's software repository or package
manager.
-------------------------

EBOOK FORMATS EXPLAINED

	* EPUB - The EPUB format is supported by most non-Amazon devices
including the Nook and the iPad (using iBooks). If you have an Android
device, you can install an app that will let you view EPUB files. It
is also possible to view EPUB files on a PC by downloading an
appropriate application.
The books do seem interesting reading. Have you read any yourself? I
am wondering if you can vouch for their content? I have listened to
some content on the topic, but it was very much missing the detail.

George.