[clug] [Clug] Linux games

Chris Turton cturton at gbglobal.com
Sat Jul 29 23:32:08 UTC 2017

For someone who doesn't game anymore, I've missed looking into the whole minecraft revolution and gaming on *nix in general. It was great to have a look at the current state of play with Steam on Linux and the opensource (not Micro$oft) Minetest we can host ourselves and of course a modern take on the classical Chess.

Not sure if this has been mentioned  on this mailing list in the past (only read the last couple of months archives) but there is the Humble Bundle, pay what you want website who offer drm-free books and games often for Linux with currently a very nice security book bundle on offer at https://www.humblebundle.com/books/cybersecurity-wiley

Cheers,
Chris