[clug] Beersig/Aus-day/Meeting quandry

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Jan 26 04:50:45 UTC 2017

Hello Bryan

The latest update to BeerSIG location is that most places have something
organised for Australia day, so won't meet the first two conditions.

I'm going to head into the city a bit after 5pm and have a look at the
few places that don't list something happening, and then send an update
to the list once I've found somewhere suitable.

If you're going to be enroute around that time and want to know where to
head without checking the list, feel free to reply to me offlist and
I'll send you an email or a SMS directly.

regards

regards