[clug] Colour management

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Sat Jan 7 03:39:32 UTC 2017

Thanks, Sam:

> Oh, I thought that you were using the color settings panel in GNOME
> control center.

That's not listed in Ubuntu Software Centre. But the latter says that
Colour profile viewer is installed, with the add-on "Color Management
System, calibrator and profiler (argyll)". Though typing such terms in
the Dash does not reveal it ("Inspect and compare installed colour
profiles"). So I have not seen a color profile graph as shown in the
"Color Profile Viewer - Screenshot" in Ubuntu Software Centre.
--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/