[clug] LibreOffice

Bryan Kilgallin (iiNet) kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 29 10:02:47 UTC 2017

I wrote:

> So from the Tools menu, I selected Options. And within that list, I
> chose LibreOffice. Again the subsidiary item I selected was View. Then I
> set Scaling to 200%. Which made displayed headings large.
>
> However, a problem arose when I tried to reduce that scaling factor. The
> interface size was now so large, that the View window was unreadable! So
> I couldn't access that Scaling option, to change it.

In ".config/libreoffice/4/user", is "registrymodifications.xcu". I
opened that with Gedit, and searched for "Scaling". Finding the following.

"<item oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Common/View"><prop
oor:name="FontScaling" oor:op="fuse"><value>"

Which next integer I changed from "200" to "100". After restarting the
laptop, the problem was fixed!

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/