[clug] LibreOffice

Bryan Kilgallin (laptop) kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 28 11:53:34 UTC 2017

I have just migrated to a 64-bit laptop running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. And I
used LibreOffice to edit Web page HTML.

So I began reading the Help doco for that application suite. Which text
I found small.

So from the Tools menu, I selected Options. And within that list, I
chose LibreOffice. Again the subsidiary item I selected was View. Then I
set Scaling to 200%. Which made displayed headings large.

However, a problem arose when I tried to reduce that scaling factor. The
interface size was now so large, that the View window was unreadable! So
I couldn't access that Scaling option, to change it. Help!
--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/