[clug] an idea for CLUG tomorrow

Stephen Hocking stephen.hocking at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 12:51:16 UTC 2017

I'm getting pinged on a regular basis for Linux work, but people seem to
thing that 3 month contracts are a good thing. My age I'm a bit more
interested in job security. Although someone from Amazon in the US was
asking me to apply for a job a couple of days ago.

On 26 April 2017 at 22:15, Bryan Kilgallin (laptop) via linux <
linux at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Thanks, Brenton:
>
> Sounds like it might be interesting.
>>

> Current trends in usage would interest me.
>
> I can relate a story of 5 year attempt to get a Linux system introduced
>> into a Windows environment.
>>

> This is where we excel, in life experience to share.
> --
> www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/
>

> --

  "I and the public know
  what all schoolchildren learn
  Those to whom evil is done
  Do evil in return"		W.H. Auden, "September 1, 1939"