[clug] an idea for CLUG tomorrow

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Wed Apr 26 12:49:41 UTC 2017

    +1, but when will they (recruiter), be coming to CLUG ?

I will have difficulty making it to CLUG this month, but... I would
not want to miss this opportunity.

At Wednesday, 26-04-2017 on 20:37 Steven Hanley via linux wrote:

All

So how does this sound

I was contacted by a recruiter who is keen to speak for a few minutes
about
Linux jobs he sees on the market in Canberra and skills with Linux
there
seems to be a demand for.

Initially this could just be a little commercial sounding, however it
occurs
to me it could be a good intro to a round table.

Maybe after hearing what he has to say others at the meeting can talk
about
Linux thigns they do in their day job.

When have you used Linux, have you manged to introduxce Linxu to solve
somehting interesting. Has Linux always been a part of your work, in
what
ways to Linux skills come in to play in your work.

Get up and tell others there about it and see if any ideas cross
polinate
(seeing how others use Linux at work may solve something for you)

What do you all reckon? Sound like something worth discussing?

Bob has used Linux for his work since CLUG began, other people not so
much,
however I think there is scope for this discussion even if there are
only 10
people at CLUG.

See You
    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
we do a whole lotta laughin at the shyness that surrounds us