[clug] April meeting?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Apr 26 03:54:22 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 12:52:29PM +1000, Eyal Lebedinsky via linux wrote:
> Any plans for tomorrow's meeting?

I asked after last month when we had a month off if anyone had some awesome
talk to give, no responses so far I ama ware of.

It would be cool if there is something interesting osomeone wants to talk
about.

I admit I once again did not try chasing up any other avenues for talks than
waiting and hoping someone would step up.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i did not design this game, i did not name the stakes