[clug] End-of-life

Rodney Peters rodneyp at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 18 04:22:22 UTC 2017

Hi Brian,

I'm not an Ubuntu user but I am informed that Ubuntu (now, if not
earlier) has a mechanism for upgrading an installed version to the next
release.  It would be more or less essential to go incrementally ie
12.04 > 12.10 > 13.04 etc, in order to avoid clashes between
incompatible configs.

http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/ubuntu/releases/ does not have all
the intermediate releases, but you might get by.

Cheers,

Rod