[clug] oops, forgot to look at the calendar

Bryan Kilgallin (PC) bryan at netspeed.com.au
Thu Sep 22 12:21:23 UTC 2016

Hi Steve:

> So with no announcment of a meeting and no volunteers to talk about random
> geekiness tonight (on my far too short notice) nothing happened tonight.

Incorrect, there was indeed a meeting; I attended it!

> Again I apologise, rare to have no CLUG in over 20 years of regular meetups.

Present were: Bob; David; Eyal; Keith; Dennis; me; Kunshan & George.
Bob, George & Eyal got Wi-Fi going on my newly-acquired laptop. The ACT
election and federal census were discussed. Bob mentioned the ACT voting
system.

> I am at home doing more reading and looking for my books aboout Lex, Yacc,
> etc and programming language theory to try and get my idea for next months
> talk better reaearched and ready.

I feel unfamiliar with those topics. So I'd like structure and
illustration. Can you suggest any prior learning? That might be intro
reading, or installing software.
--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/