[clug] oops, forgot to look at the calendar

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Sep 22 09:36:36 UTC 2016

So with no announcment of a meeting and no volunteers to talk about random
geekiness tonight (on my far too short notice) nothing happened tonight.
Again I apologise, rare to have no CLUG in over 20 years of regular meetups.

I am at home doing more reading and looking for my books aboout Lex, Yacc,
etc and programming language theory to try and get my idea for next months
talk better reaearched and ready.

Thursday October 27th
Esoteric programming languages and why we need them in our lives.
7pm at CSIT N101

Preceeded by Beer Sig at Wig and Pen (6:15pm or so onwards)

A let down from me after Crash gave such an amazingly cool interesting talk
last month. If you have cool stuff to talk to us all about bring it up for
future months.

	See You
	    Steve