[clug] ideas for CLUG talk on 23rd of June?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Jun 7 22:58:04 UTC 2016

All

Best to start chasing this with at least two weeks notice.

Does anyoe have some fun activity using open source or cool interesting
geeky open hardware, that they would be keen to share? Or know someone who
is doing something interesting and can convince them to tell us all about
it.

Next clug is the evening of 23rd of June so 2 weeks left to come up with
something of interest to share.

Cheers

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i got me a white bread sandwich, with some shredded lettuce