[clug] WebSDR

Peter Ellis vk1pe.peter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:55:19 UTC 2016

Hi, Bryan,

This is an Amateur Radio application. I am an Amateur Radio operator,
and have used waterfall displays in a professional role, so this type
of display and the buttons (and the descriptors) is almost second
nature to me.

However, I can certainly see how this can confuse people coming to it
with fresh eyes.

Give me a while and I'll write or find a how-to.

Peter
callsign: VK1PE