[clug] Scam email. Previously: Off topic: Maidsafe as a cloud?

jhock at iinet.net.au jhock at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 11 22:50:12 UTC 2016

WARNING! I BELIEVE THE FORWARDED EMAIL IS A SCAM.

I received this reply after sending an email to the CLUG list. I've removed the link to what I would expect is malware or something similar. I thought I'd better notify the list to say someone who knows about this list is sending scam. Hopefully someone can do something about this?

John.