[clug] Listening to digital radio with Open Source software

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 06:39:33 UTC 2016

When I'm not messing about with cloudy stuff, I sometimes mess about with
radio stuff. Today I wrote a blog post with step-by-step instructions for
using a Raspberry Pi and a cheap RTL-SDR dongle to make a DAB+ radio
receiver which can listen to the 17 or so digital radio channels being
broadcast right now in Canberra:

http://www.michaelcarden.net/?p=48

You don't have to use a Raspberry Pi of course, you could use a laptop or a
desktop or perhaps any one of the many single board computers out there,
but the instructions I have written are all about the Pi.

If you try it out, please let me know how you go.

--
MC