[clug] Invites to keybase

Scott Ferguson scott.ferguson.clug at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:51:06 UTC 2016

I also have some unused invites if anyone wants. You will need to be
able to (loosely) verify your identity - with a website you own/control,
or a social account e.g. twitter.

If you need more information about keybase.io, there's plenty of
documentation on the site. It is not recommended to use for high
security encryption (your private key is under their control), but it's
useful for a large number of other uses.

On 11/07/16 19:31, Owen wrote:
> For those that have looked at https://keybase.io/ and would like an
> invite, I have been granted a number of invites to give away.
>

> Email me for your invite, and I will try and work out how to send it
>

> Owen

Kind regards