[clug] talk ideas/subjects for April 28th?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Apr 4 01:27:15 UTC 2016

All

I think we were lucky to have a pretty cool talk on ownCloud for March.

The next CLUG meeting is on April 28th.

Does anyone have talk ideas/subjects?  Or know someone doing cool stuff with
open source or geeky linux friendly hardware or similar that may want to
talk about it?

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
plus i dream in skin scented sentences of a stronger faster fiercer you