[clug] September - Recording a Rock Band with Linux by Big Cool Guy - Martin Schwenke

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Sep 21 01:45:31 UTC 2015

All

Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 24th September 2015

 Date:          24 September 2015 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

 Time:          18:15 - 18:55

 Abstract:     It's BeerSIG time!
               'What's BeerSIG?' I hear you ask! BeerSIG is a social
               gathering, and an opportunity to get together with
               like minded people and share a social pint
               or two before the meeting.

 Location:     Wig and Pen, Llewellyn Hall, Canberra School of Music
               Look for the table with a stuffed toy penguin

 Time:         19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

 Speaker:      Martin "BCG" Schwenke

 Abstract:     Recording a Rock Band with Linux (Again)

               Do you want to create music with open source tools. Record a
               Rock Band or simply be awesome with Linux sound software.
               Martin has presented about this in the past (10 years ago).
               We will learn how he does awesome sound things with Linux
               (including recording a rock band that performs live at
               various venues)

               Experience with the various tools to do this and how Martin
               has used the tools and things that have improved over time
               or still can be improved.

 Venue:        Room N101
               Computer Science and Information Technology Building
               North Road
               The Australian National University

               See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

 Food/drink:   Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
               about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
               want some.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
everyone needs to see the prisoner, they need to make it even easier