[clug] upcoming clug talk? Anyone keen?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Mon Sep 14 08:07:00 UTC 2015

On 14/09/15 17:33, Paul Wilson wrote:
> +1 I would be very interested in anything home automation ,
>   I was also looking for something I can hook up to my Fedora box to data
> log my Solar Hot water system.
> Hardware + Software = good

This very much depends on the kind of inverter you have. I have an SMA Sunny Boy
and it has BT from which I read periodically to monitor production.

Maybe some ACTEW meters provide some connectivity?

If all else fails then the usual power (non contact current) meter can be used.
I do not do this but will be interested to hear from anyone who does.

cheers
	Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)