[clug] CLUG meeting tonight

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Thu Oct 22 04:12:38 UTC 2015

    A few questions;

1) Where is the closest place to N101 that non-ANU people can park a
car for the evening without violating parking rules ?

2) Who is intending to be there tonight?  Please let me know if you
are (I know that Bob will attend, I am intending to be there with a
"game expert" to assist with the live gaming demos).

Bob, I am hoping that you will be able to assist with Internet access
and 1920x1080 projector, please ?   Any suggestions on what we can
do for sound ?  It would be nice if people could hear the games'
sound and my laptop is not that loud.