[clug] Introducing a few games that run on Linux

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 21 23:02:00 UTC 2015

On 21/10/15 17:47, George at Clug wrote:
>      To ask, is the below information still accurate for this Thursday
> (22nd) ?
>
> http://clug.org.au/
> The Canberra Linux Users Group (CLUG) meets on the 4th Thursday of
> every month in room N101, on the ground floor of the Computer Science
> and Information Technology building at the Australian National
> University. The meetings start at 7pm.
>
> If all are agreeable, I would like to do a quick demo of a few games
> running on a laptop with Debian.
>
> If anyone has any favourite, please let me know, I may be able to
> install them and have them running for the night.

Hi George,

I'll be there tonight and anticipating a couple of folk to stand up
for 5 - 15 mins each and tell us about a project etc. they have either
been working on or investigating or just interested in finding out
more about. I'll likely be one of them...

If someone could stick up their hand to organise pizza, that would be
champion.

cheers,

Bob Edwards.