[clug] IPv6 talks

George at Clug Clug at goproject.info
Tue Nov 10 01:03:28 UTC 2015

    Thanks Bob.

Home automation sounds fun. Looking forward to being there.

As for IPv6, if the opportunity rises for some talks, please do.

If you know of any good links, then please forward to us (or me), as I
have searched a number of times and have not found anything that is
particularly useful for moving from low level IP knowledge to full on
working DNS/Firewall/Routing IPv6 skill level.

Thanks,

George.