[clug] DotNet Visual Studio

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Sun May 31 01:25:42 MDT 2015

George, there are many Cluggers who use Eclipse quite a lot and could
probably present on it. In the meantime, search YouTube for Eclipse
tutorials - there are many. Some are even good.

What is it that you want to achieve? Is there a Java app you're itching to
write? Is there a Java project you want to contribute to? Something else?

Eclipse can do a lot more than Java, but it's usually associated with Java
development.

If you are writing code in a text editor then running a compiler, sifting
through the errors, rewriting the code, compiling, reading library docs,
rinse, lather, repeat...   then eclipse is awesome. If you just want to
play with an IDE... I'm not sure anyone here can assist.

--
crash