[clug] Personal revenge [Not 'off topic' but

Hal Ashburner hal at ashburner.info
Sun Mar 22 18:50:20 MDT 2015

This is a really pleasant list. People are generally excellent to each other.
If it's boiling over just a little I'm going to take my share of
responsibility for it and sit out from posting for a little while and
let it all calm down, which I'm sure CLUG will, for all I've seen a
situation like this at another lug really degenerate, which was sad.
All of us can be opinionated, difficult and frustrating, and I'm
probably the worst offender. But hopefully I get better at noticing
and taking a step back as people at CLUG seem to be so good at in
general..