[clug] Personal revenge [Not 'off topic' but

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sun Mar 22 18:30:11 MDT 2015

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:50:34 AM Bryan Kilgallin wrote:
> {ALL CAPS
> The most important rule is never use all caps for your messages. IT
> MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING. It is highly offensive and
> especially hard to read.}
I think you can safely assume Steve Jenkins knew that, and therefore, intended
to "shout". That is, you've stepped well beyond what is acceptable (in
multiple messages), and the response is simply proportionate.

In general (for all posters), please keep it objective and at least somewhat
Linux related.  If it doubt, post somewhere else, or not at all.

Brad