[clug] The end of the personal computer age is nigh !

jhock at iinet.net.au jhock at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 13 19:23:05 MST 2015

I totally agree with you. That is why I do not have a google account (I download apps to my phone using Aptoide), nor Facebook, nor Flickr, nor any other account that stores my information and tracks my information.

I do have a WeChat account to share information but it only needs my mobile phone number for identification. Not my name, address, etc. etc.  I upload messages and photos to share with friends and that info is stored on their cloud but I choose to share that.

Regarding Linux cloud, if Ubuntu demands that I use a cloud then I'll move to some other OS or never upgrade.

I'm totally against tracking my information and I go out of my way to prevent it.

My 2 cents worth.

John.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- George at Clug wrote ----