[clug] WebDAV Sync tool for Windows client

Scott Ferguson scott.ferguson.clug at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:35:24 MST 2015

On 14/02/15 00:10, George at Clug wrote:
>     Scott,
>
> Thanks for responding.  I am looking for a Sync client (think M$
> OneDrive), not WebDAV Share drive mapping as in WebDrive.

Sorry about my confusion (and sorry if it confused you)

I don't know OneDrive. I usually use rsync (cygwin)
rsync -rvz --size-only "local/" "/mnt/webdav/remote"

For what you describe you'll find GoodSync works fine, clients for most
non-linux platforms (for Linux I prefer davgs2 if I can't rsync)

http://www.goodsync.com/download

> Yes the server that I am connecting to is running Apache WebDAV on
> Linux.

Just a (sad attempt at) "is this linux related" joke  :/
:)

> George.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards