[clug] Australian MythTV guide data?

Jeff NotTelling smee.heee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 00:26:00 MST 2015

I've been running MythTV for a long time now, in the past I had tried
Shepherd but gave up as the sources were changing regularly to defeat its
use. I went to OzTivo at some point but it wasn't good (at that time) with
regional data. Eventually went to IceTV, which I am still on.  It is not
cheap, but has been very reliable.

I have in recent years set up a number of MythTV boxes for other people,
and they have all just used the EPG for various reasons. They have all been
relatively happy with the accuracy and completeness of the EPG.  Singing
its praises enough that I am considering switching to the over-the-air EPG
when my current IceTV subscription expires.

>From the above posts it appears that there is reasonable support for the
choice of EPG.

Hope this helps
cheers, Jeff