[clug] Australian MythTV guide data?

Craig Small csmall at enc.com.au
Tue Feb 10 04:57:28 MST 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 05:26:00PM +1000, Jeff NotTelling wrote:
> I have in recent years set up a number of MythTV boxes for other people,
> and they have all just used the EPG for various reasons. They have all been
> relatively happy with the accuracy and completeness of the EPG.  Singing
> its praises enough that I am considering switching to the over-the-air EPG
> when my current IceTV subscription expires.
I used to have IceTV in the past but now use the EPG.  I think the IceTV
one is slightly better but for my use the EPG is good enough for me.
I suppose it depends on what channels you use; Pepper Pig and
Octonaughts on ABC4KIDS are pretty accurate. In fact they're that good
you start the recording and the starting title music starts up.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small (@smallsees)   http://enc.com.au/       csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux           http://www.debian.org/   csmall at : debian.org