[clug] Photo management?

Neill Cox neill.cox at ingenious.com.au
Wed Dec 23 22:45:24 UTC 2015

Steve,

Sorry I was a bit overwhelmed by work and family in the run up to Christmas.

I can't find the email you sent now.

I'm not seeing any of these email in the archive, and haven't received any
myself.

Could those of you who are forward me a sample? The list only accepts mail
from subscribers, so I suspect the spam is reaching you without going
through the list server, but send me a sample and I'll dig into it.

Cheers,

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 8:52 AM, steve jenkin <sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au>
wrote:

> Same.
> Reported it to the list admins, heard nothing.
>
> > On 23 Dec 2015, at 10:35 PM, Jeff NotTelling <smee.heee at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > As an aside, is anyone else/everyone getting bombarded by Spam on this
> > thread?  I've got 10 spam emails on this thread alone since yesterday.
> > Just a bit surprised as I rarely see spam.  Just your typical
> > Spam/Phishing, "I'm a hot girl, see my photo, all you need to do is fill
> in
> > this form with your credit card, address etc, not that it will be
> charged"
> > and so on.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jeff.