[clug] Photo management?

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at vandradlabs.com.au
Tue Dec 22 09:04:26 UTC 2015

Chris

I use darktable to tag, index and process photos. This mostly because there is
only one of me and I work with Canon Raw format, and Darktable will leave the
originals intact.

for multiple people what you need is some for of "digital asset management"
type system. Not sure if there is an open source one. maybe suck the photos into
a version control system and force some metadata?

Tomasz