[clug] ROOM CHANGE - Re: [this week] CLUG Meeting 2015-08-27 - Unit Tests, Fun? Evil? Still Useful?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Aug 26 07:39:00 UTC 2015

Hi everyone

Short version, Room N115,N116 enter via the students foyer 40 metres further
along the CS building from the N101 back doors. The entry is visible from
the rooms and we will need to swipe you in if arriving a little late.

Due to an unforseen clash with the CSSA AGM and the College booking system
losing our booking a while back we need to use a different room and entry
into the CS building tomorrow night

Beer SIG is still on at the same venue.

CLUG has to use a different room this week, we have the booking back in for
4th Thursday of every month from 6pm onwards permanently (well until the
next change of college room booking system) once more.

	See You
	    Steve