[clug] Cloud + rsync + backup

jhock at iinet.net.au jhock at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 4 02:28:34 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

Are you going to pay a summary of this discussion? I too am interested in how to sync my smartphone and computer and then backup an encrypted copy. If you have investigated all options and have identified the best way to do the job then I'm interested to see the results and try to implement it myself.

Thanks in advance for any information.

John.

---- Andrew Janke wrote ----