[clug] linux Digest, Vol 148, Issue 13

Brenton Ross rossb at fwi.net.au
Sun Apr 12 19:12:59 MDT 2015

Scott,

my reaction would be to use mplayer to set the start and end points of
the edits into an "edl" list. See the mplayer docs for details.
Then I would use ffmpeg to perform the deletes.
(In practice I use my PVR to do this step, so I have not actually tried
the above.)

What I am now looking for is something to mask the station identifier
blobs that are scattered over the running movies.

Brenton