[clug] Desktop commandline & remote embedded device

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Sat Nov 15 07:43:22 MST 2014

Thanks Hal:

> sftp *is* ssh and via nautilus it is a *mounted* *sshfs* filesystem.

Again I used my Nautilus bookmark to connect via sftp to the phone.

> Its just a matter of finding where under / it is mounted... The mount
> command may help there.

Then on a PC terminal window I entered "mount". And I printed the
ensuing list. Each of which entries I checked in another Nautilus
window, from my PC.

> It may be a fuse implemented sshfs...

The last entry on the "mount" list was within my PC Home directory, in a
hidden subdirectory! So the PC address of a representation of my phone's
root directory was as follows.

~/.gvfs/SFTP for root on 192.168.0.202

So I tried unsuccessfully variations on the following.

lscpu -s ~/.gvfs/SFTP for root on 192.168.0.202/

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/