[clug] Classic Csironet19" rack free to a good home

Miles Goodhew mgoodhew at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 05:16:55 MDT 2014

Hi all,
  I have a hand-made in Canberra solid steel Csironet-branded
full-height 19" rack that's about to be more redundant than it already
is. If anyone wants it, it's free to a good home.

https://flic.kr/p/3YuVr

  I originally salvaged it from the PCUG several years ago. I should
note that it's a fairly shallow rack (Say another 19" or so), so a lot
of the longer, modern server hardware will stick-out a bit. If you
have small, single-side equipment, it should fit fine. The rack has no
inbuilt power or fans (But there's a little plate in the bottom corner
you can stick a transformer/UPS on.
  It's painted inside and out in bold, assertive BEIGE and has no rust
I can see. Removable solid panel doors front and back and when
disassembled can just barely be transported by a single (if fairly
hefty) person.
  Comes with a handful of cage nuts, four chipboard shelves I made for
it, some patch-panels, a 2ru cabling loom and a couple of 24-port
10/100 switches.

Takers?

M0les.

--