[clug] Galileo boards and ICT in Schools partnerships

Joel.Cowey at csiro.au Joel.Cowey at csiro.au
Mon Jun 16 00:57:30 MDT 2014

I am hoping to get a pilot project going where we offer Intel Galileo boards to schools that enter into new ICT in Schools partnerships.  This is an opportunity for ICT professionals who are interested in playing in this area to help like-minded teachers get their students doing some interesting stuff. The pilot will be in the ACT/Queanbeyan area in semester 2.  The project should go from about August and will hopefully be winding up in late October.
Intel looks to be helping out with class sets of boards and I know there is enthusiasm from teachers. If you would like to help out, register at our website or if you would like to know more send me an email.

http://www.scientistsinschools.edu.au/ICT/ICTprofessional/index.htm

Joel