[clug] A name for ICT Professionals in Schools

Francis Markham francis.markham at anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 28 01:59:50 MST 2014

Geeks in Schools, following the Australia Councils "Geek in Residence"
program?

http://www.australiacouncil.gov.au/grants/2014/geek-in-residence

Francis Markham
PhD candidate, Fenner School of Environment and Society
Research Officer, Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research
Australian National University
Ph: +61-488-196-318
http://fennerschool.anu.edu.au/about-us/people/francis-markham