[clug] bebug puzzel

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Sat Feb 1 02:15:24 MST 2014

On Sat, 1 Feb 2014, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:

I'm with Eyal on the below.  Make an image of the disk and work on that
image.  You don't play fast and loose with important data.

(and a note... backups are easy.  Restoring... that's the tricky bit).  I
hope everyone else is thinking, "I will try to restore a file from backup
tonight and see how I go" ;-)

Peter