[clug] Slightly OT: Smartphone Suggestions

Paul Rands lists at paulrands.com
Sun Aug 24 20:53:01 MDT 2014

Rands wrote:

>> Hi Guys, I am due for a new phone in the next month
or two. And looking for some direction from other users as to what to go
and look at.

> Perhaps wait a couple!!! of months and get an Ubuntu
Phone.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Some interesting non
mainstream devices there.

I am not really any closer to deciding yet,
but as suggested, I am waiting till the new round of devices to roll out
in September, then I'll see what happens there as well with Ubuntu
phone.

Paul Rands
lists at paulrands.com